- Tour Packages
- Special Interest
Golden Triangle with Samode (FDIN007)
About Golden Triangle with Samode Tour Program:-
As you pack your bags and travel through this Golden Triangle tour, you would get a glimpse of Mughal’s “Delhi” combined together with “Agra” – the city of Taj, one of the seven wonders of the modern world and “Jaipur”- the culturally rich and a historic city and now referred as the pink city of India. The Golden Triangle tour can be a very good selection for honeymooners, collect the glow of sunset, in your palms and feel the hues painting your cheeks with your sweet love.
|Total Distance covered :||By Surface / Road Driving during the tour will be of 1020 km (Approx)|
|Region covered in:||Delhi, Agra (Uttar Pradesh) & (Rajasthan) Jaipur and Samode|
|Suits to :||Family Trips, Cultural Lovers, single Lady travellers, Incentive and Romantic Tour|
|Total number of days:||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|USP :||Glimpse of North Indian Culture|
• Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
• Taj Mahal visit either with Sunset or Sun rise as per guests choice
• Elephant Ride
• Prayer ceremony at Temple
• Lunch at Samode Palace
• Surprise Elements of Gallivant Asia
• 24 x 7 contact of the tour manager
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
Today is the first sightseeing day of Golden Triangle with Samode. Relish your first breakfast of the tour and be ready for the big sightseeing day.
Start your day to explore India’s capital city.
Old Delhi sightseeing tour will cover :- (Jama Masjid, drive pass Red Fort, and Rajghat). The most awaited part of this tour is rickshaw ride in old Delhi.
New Delhi (Qutb Minar & Humayun’s Tomb).
Overnight : Delhi
Meals : B/-/-
Remark : Red Fort is closed on Monday & Jama Masjid Mosque will be closed from 1200 to 1600 hr on Friday.
Day 3 : Drive Delhi to Agra (210 Km in 4.5 hrs approx) En-route visit Sikandra
Post breakfast leave early from Delhi to Agra. On arrival check in and later stroll in the market to get the feel of locals. You can also try mouth watering Mughlai cuisine in the dinner.
Post Lunch you will visit Taj Mahal followed by Agra Fort.
Overnight : Agra
Meals : B/-/-
Remark :- Taj Mahal closed on Friday
Day 4 : Drive Agra to Jaipur (250 Km in 5 hrs approx) En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri
Proceed for Jaipur after very early breakfast en route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri.
On arrival check at the hotel.
In the evening attend prayer ceremony at the Temple.
Overnight : Jaipur
Meals : B/-/-
Day 5 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing. Photo stop at Hawa mahal
Amber fort – Amber is the classic Rajasthani palace. It was commenced by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his successor Jai Singh I.
City palace – The City Palace covers over one-seventh area in the walled city.
Jantar mantar – This is the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Rest of the day on leisure activities.
Overnight : Jaipur
Meals : B/-/-
Day 6 : Drive Jaipur to Delhi en-route stop at Samode (290 Kms in 6 hrs approx)
After breakfast proceed for the visit of Samode village. Enjoy and relish the lunch at the royal Samode Palace followed by the drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi and check-in at the hotel
Overnight : Delhi
Meals : B/L/-
Day 7 : Fly Delhi to Home
Post breakfast, you can either spend the day at leisure or can visit the local markets in Delhi like the Dilli Haat. (Check out time is 1200 hr)
Later as per flight timing, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to home destination.
This is the last day of your Golden Triangle with Samode tour. During the flight think about the most memorable incident or activity of your Golden Triangle with Samode tour.
Meals : B/-/-
|No Of Hotels||6|
Hotels are subject to availability, the substitute will be of similar category
Base category of room has been considered in offering you the quote.
– If there is any misuse of room. Hotel has the right to charge the same to client. All personal bills should be settle sufficient time before departure so that your transfer is not delayed.
– Official Check-in time: 1400 hrs onwards Official Check-out time: 1200 hrs (Generic timings)
– Hotel are of standard category and we have opted for their base category room.
– Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
– Always check with the hotel for meal timings
Till 31st March 2015
Tour cost on 02 participants on twin sharing basis will be INR 36,200 per person
For Single room supplements / more than 03 members / price in other currency / Upgraded packages please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
(These rates are not valid during peak period (blackout dates). Generally peak periods (blackout dates) are Local festival or festival of the destinations, Christmas or New Year.) These rates are given on request only.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES
1. Assistance upon arrival & departure at the airport
2. Chauffer driven AC Transport by Medium car as per the itinerary
3. Accommodation at above mentioned hotels / similar
4. Meals – The tour program is based on Bed and breakfast basis.
5. English Speaking local city guides for the sightseeing tours.
6. Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
7. Taj Mahal visit either with Sunset or Sun rise as per guests choice
8. Elephant Ride in Jaipur
9. Lunch at Samode
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Anything / service which is not mentioned in the inclusions part. Any changes during the tour in the itinerary will or might bring the financial implications. Any additional meals/ en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Early check-in and Late check out
3. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
4. Optional or suggested excursions & activities, Monument Entrances, Camera Fees, Video Camera, Porterage, tips, insurance, telephone charges, laundry, (for foreigners and foreign trips) currency exchange for personal use, Emergency and Medical services (unforeseen eventuality / Natural Calamities / Land Slides / Avalanche / Road Closure / Flight / Train / Bus Cancellation etc.). & other items of a personal nature.
5. International & Domestic Flight
To book the tour 40% of the tour cost
Prior to 60 days or more Remaining 40% of the tour cost
Between 59 to 41 days Remaining 20% of tour cost
Cancellations prior to tour commencing date
91 days or more will receive full refund minus the administrative fee.
60-90 days will be subject to loss of 30% trip price + Administrative Fees.
31-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% trip price + Administrative Fees
30 days or less / No Show will be subject to 100% of program price.
If cancellation is processed during the tour then there will be no refund of unutilized services.
TERMS & CONDITION
Specific Terms and conditions
Booking Terms / Remarks
– For registration you need you send us passport copy of the travelers (Indian domestic travelers can send DL / Adhar with address section copy as well.) A deposit of 40% (or it will be mentioned in the proposal) is required at the time of booking. This will also cover your admin charges which will be INR 5000 per person in this tour.
– To proceed with the booking a deposit the booking amount by cheque / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd.’ Once payment is done then in case of cheque / Direct bank transfer please send us the deposition slip or remittance copy to track the payment. Remaining Payment schedule before the tour commencement as per terms and conditions
– We accept payment by cash up to Rs. 20,000/- per person. Any cash payment above Rs. 20,000/- per person we need to have need to have copy of PAN CARD.
– Any payment received by Credit Card will have a 3.5% additional charge on the total amount to be swiped.
– For any outstation cheque we need 7 working days for clearance.
– Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
– Booking / Cancellation / Refunds Terms and Conditions of Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd as applicable.
– Please fill and sign Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd Tour Booking Form to proceed with booking with Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd.
– Booking once confirmed if altered there will be Amendment charges of Rs 3,000 per person per amendment over and above any applicable cancellation charges for the confirmed service.
– Tour Package services are subject to full advance, payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation. At this point of time no services / Tickets / accommodations are confirmed and the same is subject to availability and change at the time of confirmation. We will book similar accommodation or the next best alternate available in accordance for which we will advise you the supplements or rebates if any. Rates quoted are valid for said dates only and are subject to change without any prior notice any change in the dates will reflect on the given rates.
– Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
– Flight, Train and government policies & details can change without prior notice.
– No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
– Any changes / rescheduling charges will attract financial implication then same will be pass on to the booker (read traveler or guesst)
– Please note peak period (blackout dates) rates are given on request only. Generally peak periods (blackout dates) are Local festival of the destinations, fairs or festivals, Christmas or New Year.
– Full Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
– In case of international tours Foreign currency component will be multiplied by the R.O.E. given by us on the day of final payment.
– The Foreign currency amount is payable as per Company’s rate.
– Any dispute will be subject to Jaipur jurisdiction
– Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members.
– Terms and Conditions of Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd as applicable.
– We advise that the Indian nationals carry some identity proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour. And Foreign nationals need to show their passport and visa on arrival.
– It is always advisable to reconfirm your train and flight departure timing before leaving for airport.
– Present taxes are part of the proposal if there will be any variation then same will be pass on to you
– Emergency and Medical services (unforeseen eventuality / Natural Calamities / Land Slides / Avalanche / Road Closure / Flight / Train / Bus Cancellation / weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances etc.) are not part of the package hence we always recommend to buy travel insurance to overcome unforeseen circumstances.
Seat in Coach Transfer / Tours (SIC)
– This service is based on air conditioned (SIC) Seat in Coach / Van / Hotel Shuttle. The size of the coach may vary depending upon the number of tourist travelling.
– SIC transfer is economical, offers great value for money and ideal for budget travelers. Based on a shared vehicle transfer, you share your coach / van seat with other tourists.
– SIC Transfers / tour operates at a pre-decided time and designated point.
– The SIC tour may operate from hotel or from a city centre location; cost of transportation to the city centre location is not included. In some destinations the pick-up and drop off service from the hotel may cause a time delay and service is slower than private services.
– SIC Sightseeing tours are conducted by English speaking guide. Where ever needed.
– This service offers you to have your own privacy and convenience to travel at a pre-decided time. Depending upon your budget we may offer an air-conditioned vehicle. The class of the vehicle offered may vary depending on your needs and budget.
– In certain destinations the driver acts like guide whereas in other destination we have a separate licensed English speaking guide for sightseeing services.
– This cannot be assumed that the vehicle is at disposal throughout the day.
– We request you to give the exact time when you wish the car to report, so that driver doesn’t have to wait for long durations.
– Vehicle will be available as per the itinerary within city limits from 0830 hrs to 2000 hrs or as per tour program (transfers & sightseeing only) not at disposal.
Meals (If Included)
– Meals served will be a Set meal OR a Buffet meal as organized. We have given an elaborate menu to ensure that you have good meal. Please note no drinks (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic) are included in the tour.
Porterages / Handling Of Luggage / Baggage Allowances
– Porterages are not included; it is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that their personal luggage is taken care off. Sarveshwar Atithya Pvt. Ltd. or its business associates bear no responsibility.
– Indian Domestic Economy Class – Between 15 to 20 Kilos (it can vary while booking the final ticket)
– International Economy Class – Between 20 to 30 Kilos (it can vary while booking the final ticket)
– Serving food during the flight varies on case to case basis, it depends on airlines, sector it is flying to etc. Sometimes airlines have a provision of buy food during the flight on direct payment.
– Recommended reporting time is usually 1 ½ hrs prior to domestic flight departure and 3 hrs prior to international flight departure. Still this should be reconfirmed with our local office / representative 48 hrs prior of the flight time.
– Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the travel program. Check with the airline for other baggage restrictions applicable to international flights.
– Generally two pieces of baggage per person are allowed by the airlines but it is still recommended to check with airlines while booking your international flight tickets. If you are booking your domestic flight tickets with Gallivant Asia then we will update you about the domestic flight baggage allowance. Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the travel program.
– Check with the airline for other baggage restrictions applicable to international flights.
Amendment / Checking of Pick up Time
Pick-up time or Amendment of transfers or tour date please call Emergency number a day prior to schedule service.
CAUTION: For all transfers and tours please wait at the reception / Concierge Counter little before the departure time with luggage.